Everyone Came Bar Angela

We went aboard the boat.
• Is there a doctor aboard the plane? What do you think about Mary?
• Let’s talk about something different.
• I’ve just read a book about President Kennedy. • The lion was pacing about its cage.
•We are flying above the clouds.
• We live in the hills, 1,000 metres above sea-level. • It’s only two degrees above freezing point. [+20C] • Who came above you in the test results?
•We drove across the desert.
• The dog ran across the road.
• There is a bridge across the river. We had lunch [1pm] after the meeting [11am]. • Let’s meet the day after tomorrow.
•Did you vote for or against the suggestion? • He put his bicycle against the wall. We walked along the beach for two miles. • There are trees along the road.
• The toilet is along the corridor.
•Their boat came alongside our boat.
• Team A worked alongside Team B during construction.
• I couldn’t hear her amid the noise. We were lost amidst the trees.Is there a doctor among us?
•  
There were secret police among the crowd.
• I was amongst strangers. I didn’t know anyone. He seems to be anti my idea.
• Some people are anti everything.
• We walked around the town for an hour. • They all sat around the camp fire.
• There is a big fence around the house. • He was born around 1570. Let’s meet around 7pm.
•He is working as a waiter.
• The risk is as nothing compared to the profit. • Ram is as tall as Anthony. She sat astride the horse. He is at school.
• We first met at a party.
• 
Let’s start the meeting at 9 o’clock.
• He started work at 17 (years of age). • We are aiming at sales of $1,000,000. The church is situated atop a hill.
•Everyone came bar Angela. • He is the best bar none. Barring rain, we’ll play tennis tomorrow. We had lunch [1pm] before the meeting [3pm]. • We met the day before yesterday.
• She was before me in the queue.
• 
I would rather die before doing that. There is a police car behind us. It’s following us. • We have a garden behind our house.
• The child was hiding behind the tree.
• I am behind your project. I will support it.
•Vonica finished behind Shirley in the race.
• She is behind the other children in her class. Much of Holland is below sea-level.
• There is a family in the flat below us.
• The temperature is 5 degrees below freezing point.

•I came below Vonica in the test. • You can buy it if it’s below $50. Our garage is beneath our house.
• The tunnel runs beneath the sea.
• Laurence is beneath the General Manager. • It was beneath his dignity to do that.
•The river runs beside our house. • James was sitting beside Miriam.What shall we have besides coffee?
•Tara was sitting between Ram and Ati.
• Between you and me, I think she’s crazy. • I can meet you between 1pm and 2pm. Can you see someone in the distance, beyond that house?
•This is too difficult. It’s beyond me.
• The meeting continued beyond midnight.Everyone came but Andrea.We came by car.
• Fireworks were invented by the Chinese. • He was shot by a professional killer.
• It happened by accident.
• 
He lost the race by five seconds.
• The room is 10 metres by 6 metres.
• We must finish by Tuesday.
• We were sitting by the window.
• By my calculation he must be 73. He died circa 1270.
•Your teacher talked to me concerning your homework. I have some questions concerning your decision. Considering the poor quality, I think the price is too high.
•I must be going, considering the time.
• There were four people, or five counting the baby. That makes $70, not counting the tax. • I have a study-cum-bedroom. She is a kind of secretary-cum-receptionist.
•He passed the test despite being ill. We went swimming despite the cold water.
• The post office is down the road.They ran down the hill.
• They have had many wars down the years. I want to go swimming during the weekend.
•He fell asleep during the meeting. • I was bored during the whole film. You can have any colour except blue. • They all came except Stephen.
•I can eat anything excepting pork.
• Excepting Jo, everyone was present. It costs $70, excluding $10 for delivery. (Total = $80.) We open every day excluding Christmas Day.
We had coffee following lunch.
• He couldn’t work following his illness.This is for you.
• Doyouwanttogoforawalk?
• You use a corkscrew for opening bottles. • Cigarettes are bad for you.
• I’m saving for a new car.
• 
Is this the road for Rome?
• They passed me over for John.
• Is this the train for Cambridge?
• I bought it for $10.
• We worked for three hours.
• Keep walking for two kilometres.
•Where do you come from?
• This letter is from my wife.
• I bought this car from Henry.
• They prevented me from entering.
• My car is different from yours.
• We worked from Monday to Wednesday.
•  
Paper is made from wood.
• It can cost anything from $5 to $15.
• The police took my driving licence from me. • He died from overwork. He is in very good health, given his age. •  
Given the time, you ought to leave now. It’s certainly gone 11 o’clock. It must be 11.30. •